* Put everything in the Instant Pot and Seal. Press Manuel and increase time to 150 minutes. When its finished let it naturally release. * When cool, strain the broth to separate the bones, vegetables (you will need a large bowl for this).
* I put this bowl in the fridge overnight and then skim the fat off the top.
* Portion the cooled broth into quart freezer bags in 2 cup portions (label bags with the amount in each).
* Put the quart bags into a freezer bag in case of spilling.
* Take out a bag or two as needed and thaw.